It is our goal to connect storytellers with interested audiences through publishing your book or helping you schedule speaking engagements.
The power of the spoken word can turn an ordinary event into an experience.
We offer presentations on a variety of topics.
Need a Speaker? We are proud to represent the best people in their industries. If you’d like to schedule one of our speakers, please complete the contact form or email us directly.
Since that book was published Mike has been lecturing and presenting new and struggling business and franchise consulting nationwide. Michael is the founder of Failure Eludes Me “Success Simplified” consulting and seminars. Mike Bonventre reveals the secrets of success in everything he has accomplished as an entrepreneur throughout his life including a career as a business owner, consultant, trainer and mentor since 1982.
Michael is a much sought after speaker at colleges, universities, corporations and public forums nationwide to address business ethics, society, health and human behavior.
Michael has developed successful new business concepts in businesses for teenagers and seniors with literally zero investments, innovative entrepreneurs on a budget of $200 – $2,500 and is recognized for streamlining budgets of over funded and under organized business owners.
Michael recently received the following from the Office of Justice Initiatives in June 2021:
Good morning Michael,
I’ve received feedback from the attendees that participated in the virtual seminars on April 29th. The attendees found your presentation to be very informative, liked the information regarding sample collections and the steps taken to prohibit fraud. The presenters’ knowledge of the topic excellent and is an excellent presenter as well.
….liked your explanation about the system, liked the discussion of testing…the presentation entertaining and straight to the point
Thank you so much for taking the time to present for us. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Judith J. Leconte
Division of Policy & Planning
Office of Justice Initiatives
NYS Unified Court System
25 Beaver Street – 11th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Samples of Michael Bonventre in media:
Some of Michael’s professional speaking appearances include:
- Numerous criminal justice, health, social & human behavior student presentations nationwide
- Turner Construction NJ Headquarters: Produced policy and procedures for hundreds of onsite locations nationwide
- Kingsport Tennessee Public Forum: Introduction to “Fight Back” Anti-Drug Traffic Plan. Followed by two-day Implementation in Kingsport / Johnson City, Tennessee
- Kent State University/ Trumble Hall Public Forum: Introduction to “Fight Back” Anti-Drug Traffic Plan. Followed by two-day Implementation in Warren / Youngstown Ohio
- Bloomsburg University Criminal Justice Students and public forum introducing “Fight Back” anti-drug trafficking plan
- Chemung County Probation educational talk about gangs, drug trafficking techniques and drug testing adulterations
- SUNY Binghamton University standing talk with health and human behavior students every semester 2012 – present
- Numerous radio, podcast & in person interviews 1986 – present Q & A addressing current local drug addiction, community & business issues nationwide.
Michael Levine commended Michael Bonventre in the foreward to his book, “Fight Back”, saying,
“And at this moment, waging one of the most hopful FIGHT BACK wars since the plan was first published is MICHAEL A. BONVENTRE, Operations Manager of RDTS, Johnson City, New York, a drug and crime prevention consultant who himself was a former undercover operative and narcotic consultant to Federal, State and County agencies, and his wife, family and friends who in turn have gotten vital support from: Citadel Broadcasting Company-1290 First News Talk Radio (Binghamton, NY), WLEA NewsMaker Radio Show (Hornell, NY), Riverrow Bookshop Inc, (Owego, NY), Rotary Clubs of Deposit and Owego, NY…And, as Mike himself said it: “The hundreds of priceless confidential sources of information of all levels of our community and the citizens who invited Fight Back into their neighborhoods to prove its power in fast and safe elimination of drug users and dealers.”
Contact Mike & Jo Consulting and Ladylaw Publishing, LLC
Schedule an Appointment With Us