Since 1982, both Mike and Jo have been steadily accumulating valuable experience along their respective professional journeys.
Together and separately, they have owned, repaired, and managed a wide variety of businesses from drug testing to a successful law firm and many careers in between. The general focus of this podcast is to utilize Mike and Jo’s knowledge and experience to help their listeners with informative series on topics from making a major career change to better performing at your current station.
We wouldn’t be able to do this without the help and support of our sponsors. To show them some appreciation, please take a minute to visit their websites using the button below.
Topics to be covered in the future by Mike, Jo or both are:
YOUR 2nd ACT SERIES:
- Your 2nd act after retirement
- Your 2nd act after divorce
- Your 2nd act after career transition
- Your 2nd act after addiction
NOW WHAT SERIES:
- I am a business owner – now what?
- I just earned my degree- now what?
- I am an Executor – now what?
- I am a caregiver – now what?
- I am an agent under a
- Power of Attorney – now what?
- My kid is using drugs – now what?
EXECUTIVE WOMEN’S SERIES
- Men, Women & Communication
- Fearless Women: Keys to Business Success
- Leadership Skills for Women – It’s not a man’s game
BUSINESS OWNERS SERIES:
- Drug proof your business
- Preventing employee theft
- Workplace policies
- Projecting your business image
- Weathering the Legal Storms: Basic law for the small business owner
- Successful Negotiating: The art of letting them have what you want
- Bedroom to the Boardroom: Spouses as business partners
COMMON LAW SERIES
- How to choose your lawyer
- How to work with your attorney
- Navigating the divorce process
3 things your kids want you to know about your divorce
Contact Mike & Jo Consulting and Ladylaw Publishing, LLC
Schedule an Appointment With Us