Over 10 years professional experience in the addiction/recovery field. Highly successful in motivating, training, and curriculum implementation. Enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging environments. Additional experience includes community outreach, educational substance use disorder recovery support coaching.
Addiction Recovery Support Services (March 2016) DBBA Instrument # D16-340 Addiction Recovery Coaching& Recovery Support Services
NYS Certification Board CARC-93 CRPA-93 CARCT Addiction Recovery Coach Trainer Addiction Recovery Coach Addiction Recovery Peer Advocate
Hudson Valley Community College (1991) Human Services Course Work
Catholic Charities of Orange and Sullivan County 9/11/17 – 5/18/2018
Opioid overdose prevention recovery support services team leader for addiction recovery.
- Implementing peer professional 30 hour certification curriculums.
- Recovery coaching and ethical responsibility.
- Linking individuals to community support services.
The Addiction Care Center of Albany Inc. 2010 - 2016
- Implemented program for men’s 12 bed residential housing facility.
- Training service included life skills, job search, personal wellness and development.
- Utilizing case management to adequately transiting back into the community.
Glenmont Job Corps Academy 2009 -2010
Student Leadership Coordinator
- Established a sustainable environment for students.
- Leadership development.
- Peer mediation and conflict resolution.
Families Together In Albany County 2005-2006
In partnership with Albany County Dept of Youth & Family Services, implemented federal grant to develop intergenerational mentoring program in the County of Albany for families of children diagnosed with emotional challenges.
City of Albany Department of Youth & Family Services 1993 - 2005
- Coordinated Albany Service Youth Corps Environmental program.
- Trainer for the City of Albany AmeriCorps and Summer youth employment.
- Peer educator.